Big Red Beard Combs - Beard comb No.95
The Big Red No.95 offers the shape of our classic No.5, but its beefed up the size and construction to tackle larger Beards. Offered with long and widely spaced teeth, this comb is ideal for medium-long Beards.
This new comb is an exploration into producing a comb with a superb balance between overall strength and flexibility. To accomplish this we’ve chosen a new hybrid method of construction. Big Red has used their classic 5 ply laminated material for the core. Then attached thicker solid Bubinga scales to add rigidity to the body of the comb. They have attached them in such a way, that they lock into one another and form a mechanical bond that is extremely resistant to bending. It’s ,of course, a little more of a time consuming procedure and it does require a little bit of specialized machinery but it makes for a mighty fine comb and in the end that’s the main objective.
- Comb core: Cherry outer Eastern Maple inner -creating a Maple 'pinstripe'
- Limited Editiona exotic Bubinga scales
- Crafted with laminated technology
- Ideal for medium-long beards
- 3″(6cm) long x 3″(6cm) wide
- Static Resistant
- Protective 100% recyclable, reseable package
Country of origin: Canada