Big Red Beard Combs - Beard comb No.99 wide tooth
The Big Red No.99 has been designed as our first hair comb, but can easily cross over to groomed short-medium beards.
This new comb is an exploration into producing a comb with a superb balance between overall strength and flexibility. To accomplish this we’ve chosen a new hybrid method of construction. Big Red has used their classic 5 ply laminated material for the core. Then attached thicker solid Bubinga scales to add rigidity to the body of the comb. They have attached them in such a way, that they lock into one another and form a mechanical bond that is extremely resistant to bending. It’s ,of course, a little more of a time consuming procedure and it does require a little bit of specialized machinery but it makes for a mighty fine comb and in the end that’s the main objective.
- Comb core: Cherry outer Eastern Maple inner -creating a Maple 'pinstripe'
- Limited Editiona exotic Bubinga scales
- Crafted with laminated technology
- Ideal for medium-long beards
- 3″(6cm) long x 3″(6cm) wide
- Static Resistant
- Protective 100% recyclable, reseable package
Country of origin: Canada